When you register a domain, your name, address, phone number and other contact details are made available to anyone via WHOIS domain public directory (WHOIS is the public database of people and organizations, who have registered a domain name). Every registrar's contact details are made publicly available to anyone due to ICANN regulations (the international governing body of Internet domain names).
As a solution to protect your privacy, EvoPrivacy registration privacy conceals your domain's public WHOIS record, containing your actual contact and personal information, from common harassments such as spammers, scammers, stalkers, telemarketers, identity thieves and any other third parties who might be using your personal and contact information without your consent.
EvoPrivacy is intended to be used to protect your identity to:
- Avoid domain-related spam.
- Stop harassers and stalkers in their tracks.
- Secure your online identity from being misused.
- Prevent datamining.
- Protect your family and business privacy.
- And alot more reasons!
EvoPrivacy is not intended to be used to protect your identity if you:
- Transmit spam, viruses and any malicious computer programs.
- Violate the law or infringe trademarks or copyrights of any third parties.
- Engage in legally and morally objectionable activities, including but not limited to those which are underage pornographic, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, racist, or otherwise questionable.
WHO TO CONTACT FOR
Copyright, Trademark, Morally Objection Content and Defamation Complains
If you have any complains mentioned above, please click here...